Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Something for Bedtime...

It might sound a little silly to you, but I've always loved the thought of kids having a special toy or "blankie" that they never wanted to put down.  Up until now, I hadn't found anything Eli loved that much.  That was, until I noticed him sucking all the tags on his toys...  Luckily for me, and I guess, for him too, I have found just the right thing....

(Aussies, click here for stockist)



These uber cool little blankets are amazingly cute, and Eli LOVES his!!  I give it to him when I want him to drift off into sleepy land, and I'll be honest, it COMPLETELY works.  He hugs it tight, plays with the tags on one side, while sucking on the tags near his face.  It's soft, cosy, and small enough that it's easy to tuck into your bag without looking like a bedraggled mum with a massive cot doona hanging out from under your arm... You know the ones... 

The "Little Taggies" are 30x30cm, and the "Big Taggies" (I know, simple to remember, right??) are 45x45cm.  I bought one of each, for comparison, and I think while the larger one will be awesome for winter, the smaller one is really all you need.  

I think if there's a negative, it'd be the price.  The small ones retail at around $29.95 and come in a variety of fabrics and colours.  The larger ones are going to set you back $39.95 plus postage.  There are plenty of options with fabrics though, some being organic cottons and others with bright colours in minky type materials.  Aussies don't have as much choice of design as the American market does, but I suppose, depending on how keen you are there, you could always order from the US.

Taggies has a lot of other products too, including cot bedding sets, pillows, balls, toys and onesie suits, all with the signature silky and textured ribbon tags.  You should check out the range - it's truly intelligently designed stuff -- the obvious result of a really smart mum! 
Happy shopping!!

A. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment